Setting up your project for success with a Low Cost Feasibility Study (LCFS)
A large builder is able to negotiate volume discounts, this is true, but they also have huge overhead.These overheads are more than enough to offset any volume discount gains.
Trade Builders on the other hand, are hands on, and unless they are burdened with large customer servicing costs, have small overheads. We focus on providing these builders with admin services that allow them to provide efficient and responsive service to prospective customers, without piling on additional overhead.
If we then help these builders aggregate their supply orders, supplement services already offered in the marketplace, they can then combine low overhead with low-costs.
These services allow us to properly estimate building costs, and incorporate build-cost into the home design process.
We now have a trifecta
- Cost Planned custom home design
- Experienced, reputable and competent hands-on builders
- Low costs.
Read how you can take advantage of easy to use systems and data to get the get the perfect home design, the best and most experienced builders at incredibly low prices.
Or call us at
1800 710 102
ONE STOP TRADITIONAL HOME DESIGN AND BUILD
Home Design & Price Estimates
- We will work with your plan
- Our in-house designers can provide a home design to your taste
- Sketch Plans allow us to cost-plan the project from the start
- No wasted time, effort & money on plans that break the bank
- No frustrating back and forth for the builder
Construction Plans, Engineering, Selections and Trade Prices
- You and the builder keep control of costs
- Eliminate last minute hiccups that blow the budget
- Trade coverage helps the builders relax and avoid bloating the price with “scare quoting”
- Pricing uncertainty is the biggest single cause of over, and under quoting
Contracts, Documents and Contract Management
- Detailing the specification eliminates misunderstanding
- You set the agenda. Both you and the builder are working from clear documents outlining the scope of works
- The plans, & engineering are synced with the specification,colour selections and any variations. This protects the builder and you
Construction, Progress and Completion
- Project documentation is aligned with your expectations
- Specifications, Orders, quotes, selections and scheduling are all from the same page.
- There is less likelihood of disruption to building progress, that ruins the building experience for everyone concerned.
Nearby? Pop into our office.
Address: 1/915 Stanley St E, East Brisbane QLD 4169
Monday........8:30am - 4:30pm
Tuesday........8:30am - 4:30pm
Wednesday........8:30am - 4:30pm
Thursday........8:30am - 4:30pm
Friday........8:30am - 4:30pm