Building Buddy's Design & Pricing Team Gives You an Easy, Reliable & Affordable Building Experience
Whether you’re looking to buy standard house and land packages in Brisbane or you’re researching townhouse designs… you need house plans and house designs to get the juices flowing and the inspiration going. It is what makes building a new home so exciting.
No doubt you will spend ages checking Pinterest, Houzz and Instagram pics; collecting floor plans and examples of homes ... duplex designs, single storey homes, split-level or perhaps even acreage home designs.
Whatever your preference, at the end of the day if you are serious about building you need to bring it all together into one cohesive package. We at Building Buddy have the tools and expertiese to do exactly this, providing you with the perfect Home Design and a Price that works.
Our purpose is to provide the facility for you to fashion the perfect custom home design, solve any problem and designed to a price that is realistic.
Home Design & Price Estimates
- We will work with your plan
- Our in-house designers can provide a home design to your taste
- Sketch Plans allow us to cost-plan the project from the start
- No wasted time, effort & money on plans that break the bank
- No frustrating back and forth for the builder
Construction Plans, Engineering, Selections and Trade Prices
- You and the builder keep control of costs
- Eliminate last minute hiccups that blow the budget
- Trade coverage helps the builders relax and avoid bloating the price with “scare quoting”
- Pricing uncertainty is the biggest single cause of over, and under quoting
Contracts, Documents and Contract Management
- Detailing the specification eliminates misunderstanding
- You set the agenda. Both you and the builder are working from clear documents outlining the scope of works
- The plans, & engineering are synced with the specification,colour selections and any variations. This protects the builder and you
Construction, Progress and Completion
- Project documentation is aligned with your expectations
- Specifications, Orders, quotes, selections and scheduling are all from the same page.
- There is less likelihood of disruption to building progress, that ruins the building experience for everyone concerned.
Articles and Blog
Custom Home Design - It's Easier, and it's Cheaper
Custom Home Design Working Within Your Budget When you talk to builders or design professionals, the
Everybody Benefits From our Custom Home Design & Build Proce
The Housing Industry is striving to come to terms with rapidly evolving consumer expectations. These
If I build with you, what guarantee do I have that you will
The first definition in the Miriam-Webster dictionary for the word ‘client is : “one that is un
Can I Talk To Some Of Your Tradesman And Suppliers?
By now you will probably appreciate that pretty much all the questions you must answer have to be an
Find out why Building Buddy's Design, Price & Build process is an effortless, reliable and affordable method.
- Cost Plan the Home Design - Don't Waste Time, Money & Effort on plans and Prices that don't work
- No 'Scare Quoting' - Design Detail gives builder the confidence to eliminate contingencies that just add to the price
- Price your plan if you have them
- Clarifying the scope of works.
- A single hub connects everything- All documents, details and decisions are all synced to a single source allowing perfect communication and records.
Building Buddy only works with the most competent builders to make sure we achieve the best outcome. By work closely with builders we can costplan the project in a way that makes it esay for you and the builder to do a deal. Problems and difficulties are overcome early; helping to deliver the best outcome possible.
Northern New South Wales
Sunshine Homes Australia
Brisbane & NSW
Sunshine Homes Australia
Gold Coast Hinterland
Gold Coast & Northern New South Wales
Nearby? Pop into our office.
Address: 1/915 Stanley St E, East Brisbane QLD 4169
Monday........8:30am - 4:30pm
Tuesday........8:30am - 4:30pm
Wednesday........8:30am - 4:30pm
Thursday........8:30am - 4:30pm
Friday........8:30am - 4:30pm